November 21, 2008

HOLY MOLY!! Did I really O?

I don’t have much time today to blog, so I’ll make this quick….. but HOLY MOLY did I freakin O???? Here's my chart. I’ve had five days of consecutive high temps above the coverline. They are pretty close to the coverline, but darn it, I could care less at this point! Did I finally O? I’m not convinced and/or jumping for joy at this point in time.

Here's why I'm not convinced.
1. My allergies were really bad on Monday. I felt like I was getting sick. I felt much better on Tuesday but still had a sore throat through Wednesday.
2. I had 2 beers on Wednesday night while out to dinner with my sister and her family. Grrrrrr, how come I have no will power?

On the other hand, I'm still holding onto hope and here's why:
1. On Saturday I felt a small tiny "pop" like a rubber band snapped on my left side. I was also having a ton of EWCM. On Sunday, my usual left side feeling was gone, but it still felt sore or bruised.
2. Beer (especially light beer) doesn't really effect my temp that much, if at all. If I did O, I won't be convinced until AF arrives in a few days.

We didn't BD on or before my possible O, so no chance of a BFP (big fat positive/positive pg test) this cycle. I’m totally ok with that, because I’ve read that with a long cycle like this, the egg is overly mature and a bad egg for conception.

I’ve had consecutive high temps before, so it’s hard for me to convince myself that I did indeed O. I guess I’ll find out in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment