November 4, 2008

The Beginning and My Introduction

Today I start my blog. Why today? No particular reason. It’s just a regular Tuesday – the day we elect the first African American to president. I’ve actually been thinking of starting a blog for some time now, just never got around to it. I guess I was waiting for some miraculous event to occur to begin.

There’s alot going on within my right aligned mind and I need a place to leave my words, my feelings, my opinions, and all things not exactly centered. I will blog for me and no one else. You may read and disagree with me, and frankly, I don’t care. Again, I will blog for ME.


Who am I? I am A and I am 26 years old. My husband, J, and I have been married for 3 years and have been trying to conceive our first child for nearly one year. I will blog about our TTC (trying to conceive) journey often and hope to use my blog to update my readers on the current status. I am a business owner and work part time in retail in the evenings and weekends, all while supporting my husband who is a full time student. I am in no way centered, but strive to be as balanced as I possibly can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment