January 4, 2009

the unknown feeling – contentment

I mentioned before that 2008 was a very stressful year for me. I’ve unloaded a huge part of that stress unto my DH, which was the responsibility of handling the household finances. It was official last night when we sat down for a few hours reviewing the spreadsheets and outstanding bills that need to be paid. It’s now his baby!

I may sound like a total B****, unloading a huge stressor onto my husband, but honestly, if we want to get PG, I must eliminate most of the stress that surrounds me. And besides my husband doesn’t have a job. He’s a full time student. Now, I’m sure some of you (including my husband) are thinking, “That’s a full time job in itself.” You’re right! Now he has two! :)

And today, I feel so content. No worries at all. I’m actually looking forward to tomorrow’s sonogram with tremendous anticipation. I can’t wait to find out how I’ve responded to this first round of Clomid.

Why I’m content today:
1. I’m enjoying the planned BDs!
2. I’m thrilled that I’m not experiencing any of the bad side effects from the Clomid.
3. I’ve been doing really well with the unnecessary money spending – none!
4. I haven’t had any cravings for a glass of wine!

5. and as I mentioned above, the household finances are no longer my responsibility!

2 comments:

  1. Contentment- that sounds like a great feeling and Im glad you're experiencing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a great idea that you're letting DH do the finances. That's a huge stressor off of you!!

    Here's to 2009 that's full of contentment :)

    ReplyDelete