January 28, 2009

I feel like a kid at Christmas waiting for Santa

Well really, I’m waiting for the FedEx Delivery Man. I’m expecting an early Valentine’s present today – a brand new, bright and shiny Blackberry Storm!! I’m stoked and so excited for it to arrive.

This will be my first blackberry. I’m a business owner and communicate with my customers by email 95% of the time. I’m not sure having access to my email at all times will be a good thing, but we’ll see. I may regret buying a blackberry in June and July when I get really really busy and have 20 unread emails at all times.

Hurry it up, FedEx man!


2 comments:

  1. that's awesome! I want one of those too! Sadly, my carrier doesn't have those...stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a fancy phone, I hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete