January 20, 2009

My Husband


After 3 years of marriage we’ve been through some exciting times, some sad times, some horrible times, and just about everything in between. I understand we have many many more good and bad times in our future, but one thing I won’t deny is the foundation we’ve created and sustained together.

When I was a very young girl I saw the love my parents shared – sometimes in front of me or my friends – YUCK! But yet the more kisses, hugs, and touches I witnessed, I was learning the importance of love and commitment within a marriage. While no parents are perfect, I do believe my parents did the best they possibly could to raise 3 daughters on the solid foundation they built together.

The love for my husband is at it’s greatest; however, it truly amazes me to love him even more as time goes on. Conceiving our first child hasn’t been the most pleasant of rides, but I believe, it’s brought us closer and strengthened our marriage.

I’ll stop here as most of you are probably puking at about right now, but I just wanted to blog about how I’ve been feeling about my husband lately. Today is his birthday and I wish him all of the best today, tomorrow, and forever.

2 comments:

  1. Aw so sweet! On my other family blog I do " Why My Husband Rocks Fridays" Just my little way of letting him know how I appreciate him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your husband! I think love and committment are such wonderful things to show your children and Im glad you got to see it from your parents. And Im excited that some day soon, you'll be able to share it with your kids too!

    ReplyDelete