February 4, 2009

Uncentered

As the name of my blog suggests, things are just really uncentered (is that a word?) around me. I don't know what's going on.

Business is slowing down, which always worries me....... J got his first C on an assignment. Which now that I think about it, I think it's his first C since starting college.......and of course TTC details are uncentered as well. My temps haven't come down much at all. I don't know what this means. I haven't been having really strong O pains like I did last cycle, so I'm starting to think I won't O on only 50 mg. Yes, this is LESS than I took last cycle. It's a long boring story, but I'll probably go back up to 100 mg next cycle. I have absolutely no CM. I've always heard #2 Clomid cycles can be kind of wonky, some women won't O, but geez, I'm becoming Negative Nancy too soon.

I'm trying to be patient and positive, really, I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment