February 24, 2009

Why am I like this? Is something wrong with me?

I’ve had some life changing experiences in my life that have forced me to step back and take a good like at myself as a person. I’d like to say that I have changed for the better; however, there is one aspect of my being that hasn’t changed one bit. I’d like to think it’s not a horrible attribute but it does make me whine like a baby sometimes, inching me closer to full-blown tears.

I’m a people pleaser. I have always loved to surprise people, help people, and watch their reactions of happiness and appreciation. If I can make someone else’s life easier, I do whatever I can to do so - from a small business recommendation to offering someone a job to work for me. In every aspect of my life I people please. I give 200% to give everyone the best. Doesn’t seem so horrible, huh?

Well it doesn’t feel so great when I don’t get the same in return. I know I shouldn’t expect it, but at times, I do. Here I am trying to make the best out of a situation and in return I get walked all over, excluded, ....... I get nothing. It stings. Why am I like this?

TTC news - CD 1 today! Wahoo!! AF arrived bright and early this morning! Finally on with a new cycle! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment