I did this on facebook last week and I really really enjoyed reading everyone else's 25 things, so I'm going to post mine here. I hope you enjoy them! The purple comments were inserted especially and exclusively for my blog readers!
1. I almost never participate in things like this.
2. My fingernails are the longest they’ve ever been. (Good Ole’ PNVs!)
3. I once weighed over 200 pounds.
4. At the young age of 24, I started my own company.
5. My oldest sister is my role model. She has a successful marriage and two “perfect” children!
6. I have dreams about being in Dragonettes once every 3 – 6 months. (High School Drill Team)
7. I’m secretly hoping J transfers to a University out of state!
8. I have moved once every 12 – 18 months for the past 8 years.
9. J bought my engagement ring the same day my day had his stroke.
10. I’m obsessed with John & Kate Plus 8 and The Duggars – the good and the bad.
11. I love every single animal in the world, except for a cat named Samson that lives in my house.
12. Sometimes if my customers are annoying and high maintenance, I’ll ignore them until I’m ready to deal with them.
13. I love Punk Rock music, most of it.
14. My parents only wanted 3 children. I wouldn’t be here today if my mom’s 3rd pregnancy wasn’t a miscarriage.
15. I could totally go back to school to get my degree, but I totally hate going to class, doing homework and studying. I’d rather be doing something else.
16. J and I originally planned to marry on October 16, 2004, but pushed the wedding back a year, because we both agreed we weren’t ready to get married.
17. I’m keeping a small bit of information from mostly everyone I know and I blog about it all of the time. (You all know what it is!)
18. I eat some really weird foods, like brussel sprouts, liver and onions, gizzards, tripas, and menudo.
19. I want to sell my business some day for $20K…. or more would be fine too!
20. I don’t do laundry. I have a wonderful husband who takes care of it.
21. We spent more than $7K eating out last year. Happy hour is so tempting after a long hard day.
22. When I was 18, I flew to Florida to go meet a guy I met online. (Of course, my parents didn’t know.) He’s now my best friend.
23. My oldest sister is 12 years older than me and I am 12 years older than her daughter.
24. The first time J got into bed with me, he kept his clothes on.
25. I used to be extremely shy and quiet, but now I’m really loud and obnoxious!
4 Months -
1 day ago