October 17, 2009

Stronger or More Sensitive

Each week I'm required to use a new controller for my device. It's the piece of the device that activates every hour and a half. Since I've changed the controller and began using the #2 controller, I've noticed that when the device goes off, I'm more sensitive to it or it's actually stronger. It woke me up twice last night and I had to roll over to my back or place my hand on top of it and apply a little pressure. I don't know if this is all in my head, but the device has never caused me any pain, until now.

Last night I also observed a small bruise and a few small burns on my belly. I have no idea if the bruise is from the device or perhaps from my 30 pound dog jumping on my belly! :) Now do you understand why I said torture?! Honestly, it's not that bad, these are just some observations of mine.

I realize my last post was flooded by my emotions... I apologize. I didn't mention the results of my study visit...

The good news is the cyst is gone or it's smaller! She said that she can't tell if what she saw was a follicle or the cyst at a smaller size. We won't know until Monday when I have another u/s performed. If it's grown, then we know it's a follicle. I knew my gut was right. I know this wasn't anything to worry about! I'm still not convinced it's a cyst, but only time will tell. I also have 3 follicles on my right size - about 7-8 mm. Grow follies grow!

I'm feeling much better today. Thank you, ladies, for the kind words you left for me. After I blogged yesterday, I caught up on blog reading and I came across some very uplifting words on Shannon's Blog, Faith Hope and Love. She made me feel so much better and her words actually brought tears to my eyes. Thank you, Shannon! You have no idea how great it feels to know you're still thinking and praying for us TTC'ers.

If you don't read Shannon's Blog, you should! She's an inspiration and always positive! She's devoted to God and I admire her! She's finally PG with two blessings (twins!) and after following her through most of her journey, I'm so incredibly happy for her and her DH! I'm also giddy to see her belly pics! She's so perfectly PG!

1 comment:

  1. You are so sweet, thank you for all the nice things you said. I really do mean it when I say I refuse to give up hope for any of my friends that are still TTC. I truly believe you will get your happy day and I cant wait to jump for joy right along side of you!

    Im glad that the cyszt is gone, thats good news. Im sorry the device is causing some pain and discomfort, I hope that it lessens with time.

    ReplyDelete