December 10, 2008

Losing weight ROCKS!!

I’m not done losing weight by any means, but I have lost 25 pounds since January of this year!! I was 205 and now am 180. I’ve been stuck at 180 for a couple of weeks and it’s driving me insane! I went shopping today and bought a new pair of jeans (size 12!) and some new clothes for winter!! It felt so good to try on clothes and LOVE everything and the way it looked! I was ecstatic!

I’d like to lose another 30 or maybe 40 pounds, but for now, I’m so happy to be in a size 12 and getting rid of the 14, 16, and 18s I used to wear..... never again!

Going to doctor tomorrow morning, yippee! And, of course, my genius husband got an A on his math final today. Now we wait till sunday for his History grade.

And a BIG congratulations to Melissa, one of my blog followers and fellow frequent poster on one of my fav online forums, she’s PG!!! H&H (happy and healthy) 9 mths to her!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss, thats awesome news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's AWESOME A! Losing weight does rock and now you get to rock out in your sexy jeans! Go you!

    ReplyDelete