August 24, 2009

Waiting... still.

I've lost most of my patience. I'm always waiting for SOMETHING!

AF hasn't arrived; however, when I look back at my 150 day nightmare cycle last year, AF arrived 7-8 days after my last Provera pill, so hopefully AF will arrive today or tomorrow.

DH's morphology finally came back and everything was normal! No two-headed, two tailed, jacked-up sperm - yahoo!!

Now all we need to do is my HSG and our infectious diseases testing. If both are good, we wait for AF, again, to start the study!! I'm excited. I want it to start NOW!!

In other news, my husband returned to school today! He's a Sophomore in college! He was super nervous this morning, but I think deep down he was excited and ready to get back into the swing of things! I'm so so proud of him!

2 comments:

  1. Im so glad that DH doesnt have any jacked up sperm :)

    I hope AF has showed up by now, I cant wait for you to move on with the testing and start the study!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo on good morphology! We got our SA results not long ago as well and were pretty happy with what we were told. It's nice to have good sperm so that it's one less thing to worry about, fertility-wise!

    ReplyDelete