November 5, 2009

CD31 - BFN

Today's visit was supposed to be my last study visit; however, they informed me that I actually had TWO more visits. Ugh. So my last two visits are on the 15th and the 20th. If I still have a BFN on the 20th, I'll receive my complimentary Clomid and my study compensation! Yay!

I haven't been temping much, because of daylight savings time and my crazy work schedule. I did take my temp the other morning, one hour earlier than normal which would of been the correct time if daylight savings time hadn't occurred, and it was within the normal range, so given that temp and my constant O pain, I'm positive I haven't O'd.

I've been thinking and thinking about my options and the only thing that remains the same is my want/need to lose weight. I've lost a little, so that is great!

Most likely, I will participate in the 6 month research study. I'll have the best chance to lose weight during those 6 months and after the study, dh and I can try to TTC again!

Around here the stress level is at it's highest; however, I'm hanging in there. Long story short, we may be moving in the next 30-60 days.... again. We can't afford to live in our beautiful much loved rental house. I curse this economy... and my ignorance and inability to save money. I'll share more later.

2 comments:

  1. Boo to the BFN but horray to the complimentary Clomid & study compensation, lol!

    Good job on losing the weight, that's awesome. I still haven't figured a way to loose it.

    I'm sorry about the house, that really sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hun! Im sorry about the BFN and the fact that you might not have O'd- UGH!

    And you have to move? This enconomy totally stinks. I'll wait to hear more on that.

    Hang in there, thinking of you

    ReplyDelete