June 18, 2009

Hoping my ovary pulls through

This morning I made the mistake of referring to the last Clomid cycle where I actually O’d. Then I realized I O’d shortly after New Years. Ugh, what a downer. I haven’t O’d since and it’s June now! I wish I could reach my ovary, because I really really want to scream at it! I hope it pulls through this month. I just want a chance to TTC.

I think the low dose of Clomid has decreased the s/e’s a tiny bit. I did have a headache the other day and I was extremely moody (or maybe that was Dh’s fault!) the other day. My O feelings/pains have been on the mild side. Until today when I feel like my ovary is on fire!

At the recommendation of one of my wonderful blog followers, I bought a Saliva Ferning Ovulation Predictor. It was super inexpensive and I can use it over and over! I’ve had fertile ferning patterns for the past two days and I actually made dh bd right when he got home from school yesterday! I made the mistake of Googling “Ovulite” and “PCOS” and just as I predicted - discouraging news. Some women claim it’s not very reliable for women with PCOS due to our increased LH levels. I guess I’ll have to keep using it to see if it actually works for me.

My chart says I O'd today, but I have no high temps.... it's got a mind of it's own.

No comments:

Post a Comment