March 9, 2010

Busy, but very Bad Blogger of me.

Wow, I’ve been a bad bad blogger. Next week would have been one month since my last blog post...eeecckkkk!

I realize I’ve been pretty boring lately. School is keeping me very busy and I haven’t had much time to myself. That’s ok though, it’s all for a good reason!

As of today, I’m extremely motivated to stay in school and graduate! Of course, it helps that I’m doing really well so far. Last weekend I learned that I got the highest test grade in my college algebra class!! Toot toot! And my second essay for English was another A! Toot toot! So I’m saying to myself: “Wow! I can really do this!”

And of course having a genius for a husband is also a great motivator! He learned last week that he was accepted to Arizona State University! He’s planning on visiting the campus early April!!

I’m 100% positive I did not O this cycle. What else is new right? So the Soy did not work. Again … what else is new? Dh and I are both trying to eat well and workout. We’ve started working out at school and may start going for a run in the mornings! I’m really trying this time, so in time, we’ll see how much I’m able to lose and if my cycles will be affected in any way… It’s a waiting game again, I suppose. And quite frankly, I’m sick and tired of waiting, but I only have myself to blame.

AF hasn’t shown, but I think she may be knocking. I’m on CD35-ish. Which is normal for me, of course.

1 comment:

  1. Look at you! Nerd! lol kidding. Congrats on the A's - and yep, I would toot my own horn too!!

    Congrats to DH on his acceptance letter. Very exciting.

    Boo to not Oing but I love how you guys are eating right & working out. I know the waiting sucks but it'll be over before you know it.

    ReplyDelete