December 5, 2009

29 hours later

I WAS at maximum capacity and God must read my blog, because I had no idea how things could and would change only 29 hours later.

My last blog post was on Thursday at 9:50 am CST. 27 minutes later, I received a phone call. It was a doctor's office calling to schedule an interview. (Yes, I had sent my resume out to this office, because it was the PERFECT match.) I had been struggling for a long time try to decide whether I should return back to work doing what I used to do before I started my company. It has been 3 years and I didn't know how that time would affect my ability to find a job. So, the interview was scheduled for 2 pm - sameday!

Twenty four hours and 18 minutes later, I received the job offer and at 2:19 pm I was no longer at maximum capacity. Wow, how things can change in only 29 hours! I was so incredibly grateful and excited!

I felt so relieved, but at the same time a little sad. What was going to happen to my company? I've worked so hard for 3 years to build its great reputation! Will I need to turn away customers this coming Spring/Summer? How will I work full time, go to school part time, and continue to keep my company alive.

I don't know how it's going to be possible, but I must try 110% to keep it alive. All I know is how INCREDIBLY relieved I am. I'm positive this is the start to a wonderful 2010!

More good news, I start on MONDAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment